It’s hard to believe that November is upon us and with November not only brings the start of the holiday season, but also Girl’s Night Omaha’s Fall Workshop focusing on Fall layers and pattern mixing. At next weeks event we will be shopping, snacking, talking fashion and experiencing some great local businesses and fashion influencers from across Omaha which should remind us all this holiday season to shop local.
The upcoming GNO event has a great list of local sponsors ranging from hair and skin care, fashion accessories and baked goods (we all need snacks while we shop right?) See below for information on all the awesome participants.
- Four Sisters Boutique, owned by Sara Spooner, is the event host. You’ll want to get there early and get your shop on before all the goods are picked over. Sara brings southern charm to the Midwest with her great taste and fashion forward clothing and accessories. Bring Four Sisters Boutique into your home with the launch of their online store November 1st. Visit FourSistersBoutique.com for more details and make sure to follow @FourSistersBoutique on Instagram for all the goods.
- When the weather turns its time for a change. Get a new a fresh winter do from Becca Marquadt at Salon Z3. Visit her on Becca Marquadt Facebook and set up an appt.
- Keep Cool Watches is a local watch brand with a wide variety of sport watches some with interchangeable bands. You can find Keep Cool Watches at many local retailers as well as nationwide and of course on the web at KeepCoolNow.com. At an affordable price point, these stylish time pieces will make a great gift this holiday season.
- I have to mention myself…a little shameless self promotion, but I am super excited to sponsor and share this fun fashion event. Check out my jewelry line at HauteBaubleVintage.com
- Another great sponsor is Inspired Living Magazine, your go to for all things Omaha. Be sure to visit them on Facebook and online at InspiredLivingOmaha.com Be sure to check out the fantastic fashion spread in the upcoming issue out this Sunday.
- For your upcoming holiday party or event bring a plate of cookies from The Cookie Girl. The perfect add to a potluck or sweet hostess gift. Visit Taylor West on Facebook at The Cookie Girl for the sweetest cookies your eyes have seen and your tongue has tasted!
- Whether you are a golf fan or just a social butterfly with the need mingle, Miracle Hills Golf Club is a great place to get out, get social and get some exercise. Sign up for golf league or maybe tennis lessons and enjoy the wonderful amenities at Miracle Hills. Click here for more information.
We will also have special guests Cora and Dana of online vintage shop Talisman whom will also be giving away a vintage Dooney & Burke bag. I will be doing a short Q & A session with these two stylish ladies and will have more to come, but in the meantime, visit their wonderfully curated vintage boutique at ShopTalisman.us and follow them on Instagram for first dibs on all their goodies.
Don’t forget to bring a donation of a gently used coat for the Salvation Army Coat Drive and get ready to learn some fun tips and tricks for dressing this fall. See you Wednesday!